Senti mental lee...
I get this feeling, when I see you - I see this thing in your eyes.
But I can't look there anymore... It's not 'possible'
I want to ... I see something there that makes me warm. It makes you warm.--
I know we must be ..distanced from each other,.... but I can't take it... I find it hard to just let this feeling remain dormant,- cuz I'm afraid of what it will be like if I go so long... too long... without having the privilege of looking there... I'm afraid you'll let someone else see your eyes, and feel that feeeling... but they'll never see what I have seen, or feel what I know...
to be true - to be u
So I listen to the rain, and my thoughts are like applesauce on a sunday
and it goes so slowly, this pain, though i try to make it slight
don't want to be over you
but you are so far away for me
Manny Yekutiel dropped out of the race. But he’s still on the ballot.
-
[image: A roll of "I Voted!" stickers sits on a table, with a person's
blurred hands and a pen visible in the background.]
Opponents aren’t worried Yekuti...

2 comments:
I miss you too.
Post a Comment